Kia Kaha New Zealand. Stay Strong.
The use of hate and fear only creates more hate and fear. And it creates anger and loss. Tragic loss.
Some articles online that I found useful to read when considering talking to our children about his included…
- Tips for talking with and helping children and young people cope after community violence
- Tragic events and community violence
- How to talk to your kids
- Loss and Grief
- Talking to Children About Tragedies & Other News Events
- How to explain events like the Manchester attack to young children
- Nine Tips for Talking to Kids about Trauma
I haven’t found the sources for many of these images circulating on Twitter. I’ll happily add them if anyone want to provide me the details.